Pressure Test Rig
MGR were asked to design and manufacture an automated pressure test rig for testing oxygen cylinders with water. We utilised some of our customer's existing components to manufacture the system which was powered by a hydraulic power unit, with an Eaton piston pump, Parker proportional valve and an Emmeggi air blast cooler. A new oil/water intensifier was also used.
The test rig has the following features;
- Fully automatic test - customer pre progammes the PC and the test will run until the number of impulses is complete of there is a fault.
- Data logger with arhive facility and printer.
- Oil/water intensifier capable of 420 bar maximum pressure and a volume output of 0.8 litres.
- Air blast cooler which removed the need for a cooling water system.
- On site installation and commissioning.
All test rigs manufactured by MGR Fluid Power are designed to meet our customers specific test and data needs.
← Read other articles