We have designed hydraulic systems for both mobile and industrial applications, particularly providing systems for customers looking for assistance with prototypes. We assist with the concept design which helps to ensure the system meets our customers expectations, when we provide the hardware.
Our Engineering capability is supported by computer software; we have Automation Studio which can simulate the system to ensure it is correct before manufacture. Customer satisfaction is important to us that is why we offer on site assistance with all our systems and for other suppliers systems. We offer a comprehensive customer care package where we maintain the system and offer an extended hydraulic system warranty. We will ensure your hydraulic system operates when you need it.
Some of our recent industrial hydraulic systems have been;
- An electro-hydraulic control system powering a cable carousel on a Cable Laying vessel. The system included a hydraulic power unit, electro-hydraulic control valve manifold, proportional valve manifold, plc control system and on vessel installation and commissioning.
- Vehicle based Docking System that travels over rough ground to transport or dock with the Airship. We provided the system, the installation and commissioning service.
- A theme park simulator controlled by an HPU, electro-hydraulic proportional control valves and cylinders with LVDT's to perform closed loop hydraulic control of a simulated lift.
- Complete intergated hydraulic system to control the processes on a pipe laying barge. We supplied a hydraulic power pack in an ISO 20ft container with pressure compensated axial piston pumps, off line coolling system and 2000 litre stainless steel reservoir. We supplied the proportional control valves and installed over 2 km over stainless steel pipework. We also supported our customer during the commissioning of the system.
Torishima Fluid Power can offer;
- Over 20 years hydraulic design and build experience - ensuring mistakes are rare.
- We work with you – to ensure your system performs to your specifications, fits in your space envelope and meets your certification requirements.
- Every power unit is tested - our customers are guaranteed to receive a performing system.
- ISO9001:2008 certified - our processes and products are inspected to ensure our customers receive the product they ordered.
- Data packs delivered with the power unit - manuals, drawings and certificates delivered on time and when needed.
- Installation - we can offer a full installation service including pressure testing and flushing.
- Commissioning support - we can commission your complete hydraulic system, providing certification.
- Short lead times – reducing delivery times by having a wide range of suppliers and utilising existing designs.
Call us today on +44 (0)1926 420847
for details on how our services can help you