Industrial Hydraulic Systems
Hydraulic power is produced by hydraulic power units which is the heart of any hydraulic system. Reliable hydraulic power is important for any reliable hydraulic system. Having the experience and knowhow to specify the components which will work together to provide an operational system, has been built up over many years. At Torishima we have developed our team to ensure the hydraulic systems we manufacture, operate reliably and prove a worthwhile investment for our customers.
We offer a service from initial consultancy through to design and build, then through to installation, including pipework. Customer satisfaction is important to us that is why we offer on site assistance with all our systems and for other suppliers systems. We offer a comprehensive customer care package where we maintain the system and offer an extended hydraulic system warranty. We will ensure your hydraulic system operates when you need it.
Some of our recent industrial hydraulic systems have been;
- An electro-hydraulic control system powering a cable carousel on a Cable Laying vessel. The system included a hydraulic power unit, electro-hydraulic control valve manifold, proportional valve manifold and on vessel installation and commissioning.
- A theme park simulator controlled by an HPU, electro-hydraulic proportional control valves and cylinders with LVDT's to perform closed loop hydraulic control of a simulated lift.
- Complete intergated hydraulic system to control the processes on a pipe laying barge. We supplied a hydraulic power pack in an ISO 20ft container with pressure compensated axial piston pumps, off line coolling system and 2000 litre stainless steel reservoir. We supplied the proportional control valves and installed over 2 km over stainless steel pipework. We also supported our customer during the commissioning of the system.
For hydraulic systems that have been designed and manufactured in the UK please call us with your requirements. Call us today on 01926 420847 for details on how our services can help you.
To Learn more please follow the link to Case Study Applications
We are passionate about energy efficiency, that is why we use the highest efficiency electric motors (IE3) in all our power units!
MGR Fluid Power can offer;
- Over 20 years hydraulic design and build experience - ensuring mistakes are rare.
- We work with you – to ensure your system performs to your specifications, fits in your space envelope and meets your certification requirements.
- Every power unit is tested - our customers are guaranteed to receive a performing system.
- ISO9001:2008 certified - our processes and products are inspected to ensure our customers receive the product they ordered.
- Data packs delivered with the power unit - manuals, drawings and certificates delivered on time and when needed.
- Installation - we can offer a full installation service including pressure testing and flushing.
- Commissioning support - we can commission your complete hydraulic system, providing certification.
- Short lead times – reducing delivery times by having a wide range of suppliers and utilising existing designs.
Below is a reference from Ecosse Subsea;
“The ‘After Sales Service’ from Torishima Fluid Power Ltd, has been ‘second to none’ and I value the support you have given me and I would appreciate it if you could pass on our thanks to, Darren, David and especially Rob who is my On-Site Superstar!”
Call us today on +44 (0)1926 420847
for details on how our services can help you