Marine Hydraulic Systems
Experience and capability counts when you need a hydraulic systems for challenging environments. MGR Fluid Power have a wealth of experience when it comes to designing and manufacturing hydraulic systems for Marine and Offshore applications. Continued reliability in harsh conditions is a prerequisite for any system we manufacture. We also provide a complete service with installation, commission and through life support offered.
Our systems are CE compliant and marked accordingly. We can also offer compliance and certification to Atex 94/9/EC, DNV 2.7.2 and Norsok as required.
We are passionate about energy efficiency, that is why we use the highest efficiency electric motors (IE3) in all our power units!
For more information please follow the link Marine, Oil & Gas Case Studies
Our applications include:
• Under roller applications for the spooling and unspooling of cable and umbilical’s
• Carousel drive systems
• Spooler arm hydraulic system – including a power unit , control valves and pipe work installation
• Power units and control systems for pipe handling systems on ships and coating stations
• Deck Carts for operating Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs) on ship decks for testing before they are sent underwater
• Modular engine systems for cable laying – used as a standalone unit or multiples of 2 or 3
• Containerised/framed or cabinet hydraulic power packs – popular in the marine/offshore sector because they can easily be moved to different locations and offer high level of system protection.
From a standard, single power pack unit to a complete hydraulics system, MGR can offer a total solution whatever your specific needs may be. Our bespoke hydraulics marine systems are made from the best components and come with control valves, hydraulics cylinders and/or motors, inter-connecting pipe work, electrical control systems and instrumentation.
All our products can be epoxy-coated for added protection with the minimum of fuss as our Leamington Spa headquarters has a spray paint booth. From preventative maintenance packages to component supply, we can also offer the complete after sales service portfolio to help ensure your equipment continues to work in peak condition without costly downtime.
Need technical advice or want to order an MGR system?
As well as hydraulics systems we design and manufacture lube systems to provide a constant flow of temperature controlled liquid to lube bearings and gears in compressors and gas turbines.
We work with the latest standards and certification authorities. Our customers can be assured of our quality practices we are ISO9001:2008 certified.
For more information please contact us on +44 (0) 1926 420847.