Service and Maintenance
Why does servicing your hydraulic or lubrication system make financial sense?
- Preventative maintenance can guarantee systems operate problem free for a specified period.
- Predictive maintenance can save money over preventative maintenance and provide valuable information on the health of your system.
- Unexpected breakdowns can be expensive in terms of new components and lost production.
- Poorly performing systems could result in poor quality products.
- Inefficient systems can increase fuel or electricty costs.
Torishima Fluid Power can find faults quickly and service your fluid systems. We have the following capabilities;
- Data logging - logging the pressure and flow reveals the operation of the system and can keep you up to date with your machines’ condition and help interpret any problems, much more quickly than guessing.
- Planned hydraulic maintenance – based on condition monitoring, we collect and interpret the data and advise on the maintenance to be carried out, which saves money over preventative maintenance and costly breakdowns.
- System survey - we can survey the health & efficiency of your system using our data loggers and a thermal imaging camera. We will send you a report with recommendations.
- Oil Analysis - analysing and interpreting the results. Providing trend data so we can tell how effective the filters are and what is wearing down. Contaminated oil is the biggest casue of hydraulic system failure.
- Troubleshooting with experienced engineers - understand hydraulic systems so can fault find more effectively and advise you better.
- Spares support – if you need a spare we have a wide network of suppliers and in house stock to keep your system running.
Prevention is better than the cure
Torishima Fluid Power has a range of maintenance packages aimed at providing plant owners with optimum hydraulic system reliability and reduced component usage, saving both time and money spent on costly repairs.
For more information please contact us on +44 (0) 1926 420847.