Service and Maintenance
Maintenance is important for hydraulic and lubrication systems as they wear like mechanical systems . Keeping oil clean and at a reasonable temperature will ensure long term hydraulic system reliability. However components can fail at any time so preventative and predictive maintenance can prevent premature system failure.
Rolls Royce and Meggitt have used Torishima Fluid Power for their planned and preventative maintenance for the past 8 years.
MGR Fluid Power can offer the following maintenance related services;
- Data logging - logging the pressure and flow reveals the operation of the system and can keep you up to date with your machines’ condition and help interpret any problems.
- Planned hydraulic maintenance – based on condition monitoring, we collect and interpret the data and advise on the maintenance to be carried out.
- System survey - we can survey the health & efficiency of your system using our data loggers and thermal imaging camera. We will send you a report with recommendations.
- Experienced engineers - understand hydraulic systems so can fault find more effectively and advise you better.
- Spares support – if you need a spare we have a wide network of suppliers and in house stock to keep your system running.
On site Technical Support is at Hand, we have experienced Service Engineers who can find the root cause of your system problem. Alternatively they can maintain your hydraulic system to a high standard so that it performs reliably.
Our sequential approach to hydraulics system troubleshooting eradicates any guess work, with comprehensive analysis of all the historical data in terms of pressure, flow and temperature – through the use of Hydrotechnik and Parker data loggers – a key part of the problem-solving process. Once a decision has been made, our skilled team of engineers are then able to get your system up and running and functioning properly again.
Prevention is better than the cure
Torishima Fluid Power has a range of maintenance packages aimed at providing plant owners with optimum hydraulic system reliability and reduced component usage, saving both time and money spent on costly repairs.
Our preventative and predictive maintenance services include:
- Oil contamination monitoring and trending- we have Particle Counters
- Filter replacement and element changes
- Pump efficiency analysis
- System cycle timing
- Cooler cleaning and cooling efficiency analysis
- Instrumentation performance checks
- System flow and pressure analysis
- Leakage reduction
- Thermal imaging
- Accumulator pre-charge checks and re-certification
On many occasions it could be just the components that need replacing or restoring rather than a complete and potentially expensive system overhaul. With little or no design work needed to be done it is easy to see the time and cost savings that can be made if this approach is taken. Alternatively, we have the capacity to modify systems to improve performance and increase safety and reliability.
As good as new. Please follow the link Refurbished-Power-Packs to read about an HPU overhaul we undertook for a company in the Food Industry
For more information please contact us on +44 (0) 1926 420847.